Help with Java?

Subject: Help with Java?
From: Michael John Little <hypercom -at- C031 -dot- AONE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 08:12:28 +1100

Help,
Are there any techwriters out there who are currently learning Java? Could
you contact me direct, as I having some problems with an applet I have
written.
Regards,
Mike Little
MIchael John Little
Sine Timore, Per Ardua Ad Astra!

Hyper Communications
Knowledge is Power, yet True Power is Communicating Knowledge

1/36 Lusher Road Croydon Victoria Australia
Tel. (61) 015 886 190 Fax. 613 9722 9668
Email: hypercom -at- c031 -dot- aone -dot- net -dot- au
WWW: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hypercom/index.htm