Re: Typo or pun of the year

Subject: Re: Typo or pun of the year
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- NEXTLEVEL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 02:01:46 -0800

On Mon, 2 Dec 1996 12:26:37 -0800, Linda Castellani wrote:

>> >But is it a typo, a pun, or a typun?
>>
>> ...none of the above. It's a Mondegreen.
>>
> It's not a Mondegreen. Mondegreens are misheard song lyrics...

Ahh, like the classic Hendrix misinterpretation...

"Scuse me, while I kiss this guy..." =)

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<insert standard disclaimer here>

Of my friend, I can only say this:
Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels,
His was the most... human.
- Adm. James T. Kirk
Stardate 8141.6