Re: Truth in advertising

Subject: Re: Truth in advertising
From: Stephen Victor <svictor -at- HOUSTON -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 08:32:28 -0600

John Posada wrote:

> The way I handle education is as follows. I have a BS in Biology that I
> received about 22 years ago. However, I recognize that having a masters is an
> asset...unfortunatly, I don't have one yet. What I DO put on the resume is
> that I'm currently working toward a masters at honors level.

As long as this is true (that you are presently taking classes toward
the degree, not that you took a class three years ago), then I see no
problem with stating it. I would do the same thing myself.

Regards,
Steve
--
Stephen P. Victor Phone: (713) 513-2552
Technical Writer, Software Training Fax: (713) 513-2019