Re: screen-sized web pages

Subject: Re: screen-sized web pages
From: Daniel P Read <danielread -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 15:28:45 EST

>>Personally, I find vertical scrolling to be a pain, and I have
attempted to
>>design my documents (which are NOT being published as web pages) using
page
>>sizes and fonts which basically produce one page of information per
screen.

I read recently that Microsoft has their own web "zine" (how alternative
of them), and that it has a "no-scroll" policy imposed on the designers
of the zine. I thought this was a nice idea, but have not seen it. I
can't remember the name of the zine/URL (it was something very
Generation-X-sounding), but I do remember reading that you have to be a
member of MSN to access it.

Daniel Read
danielread -at- juno -dot- com