Re: help with self-marketing

Subject: Re: help with self-marketing
From: David Jones <dvjones -at- KSBE -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 10:41:52 -1000

Excuse the offtopic thread here, but the "greatful" spelling
mentioned below has no root in the late Jerry Garcia's band, the
Grateful Dead. Just check http://www.well.com/user/almanac/, or any
of the other 10000 Grateful Dead web sites I found when I consulted the
oracle at AltaVista ...

On 3 Dec 96 at 14:23, Ridder, Fred wrote:

> On 2 Dec 1996 Andrew Bailey wrote:

> <snip>
> > If you can help me with any or all of these topics I would be ever
> > so greatful.
> ^^^^^^^^
> Isn't it interesting to note how pervasive the influence of the
> Greatful Dead has become? The question is, is this something for
> which we should be grateful?

David Jones, Technical Writer
dvjones -at- ksbe -dot- edu

The single biggest problem in communications
is the illusion that it has taken place.
- Bob Marotta

DISCLAIMER:
The views described herein are the views of the author, and
do not represent the views or opinions of Kamehameha Schools
Bishop Estate, nor is there any approval or authorization of
this material, express or implied, by the Kamehameha Schools
Bishop Estate. If you suspect that any of the material in
this message or attachments thereto is in violation of a
copyright, please notify the Webmaster immediately by e-mail
at "Webmaster -at- ksbe -dot- edu".