Re: Defining your role

Subject: Re: Defining your role
From: Linda Castellani <castle -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 23:00:28 -0800

It sounds like a very creative way to give you an opportunity to
tell your co-workers how you like to work and show them what you have to
offer. You're getting a chance to train them, and to educate them about
what you do so that when you ask for something, they will be aware of
the process behind the things you ask for. It can help to lower the
resistance we sometimes run into when we need information.

Maybe it's the presentation itself that's making you feel
uncomfortable, and not the content...?

At any rate, it sounds like a great opportunity to me, and not at
all something you need to feel defensive about.