Re: HTML Conversion Tools

Subject: Re: HTML Conversion Tools
From: Eric Haddock <eric -at- ENGAGENET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 13:04:11 -0600

>Of course, purists would say that the only HTML tool anyone needs is
Notepad. :)

I don't use Notepad--I use Wordpad. Drag & drop, keyboard commands for
cut and paste, and using Courier as the font makes for a good HTML editor.
I admit it--I don't use HTML authoring tools 'cuz I've never liked 'em.

I larned m'self the old-fashioned way n' I'm not a-changing my ways now.
;)

Eric Haddock ------ http://personal.pitnet.net/moonlion (temporary URL)
Engage Networks, Inc. -------- http://www.engagenet.com
Technical writer in Milwaukee, WI

My dream: falling sugar instead of snow this winter