Re: Framemaker? (from techwr-l)

Subject: Re: Framemaker? (from techwr-l)
From: "Tony G. Rocco" <trocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 14:18:30 -0800

Interesting discussion here. In the Silicon Valley USA, you couldn't get a
tech writing job to save your life if you didn't have proficiency in
FrameMaker (only a slight exaggeration in that statement). ;-}

Re: Insults. They don't bother me a bit. I can take it and I can give it,
believe me.

- tgr

Politics is show business for ugly people.

-- James Carville