Query-Color Scanner

Subject: Query-Color Scanner
From: Deb Newman <dnewman -at- SIERRASYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 07:51:36 -0800

We're looking at purchasing a quality color scanner.

Scanners we are considering are:

1. UMAX - Vista S12
2. HP ScanJet 4C
3. Microtech ScanMaker E6Pro

Has anyone had experience with these products? Are there other scanners
out there that we should consider? If you can possibly provide
additional info about them such as DPI, speed, price - we sure would
appreciate it.

I need to scan detailed diagrams of equipment and photos.
Thanks in advance.

Deb Newman
dnewman -at- sierrasys -dot- com