<None>

Subject: <None>
From: "Misti Tucker USAET(UTC -05:00)" <mtucker2 -at- E-MAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 18:47:00 EST

Greetings, Laura!

Just a note to say that I (as one datapoint) recieved two copies of the
message you asked about. Often things that are posted to the list
arrive at a few addresses that aren't valid anymore. In that case, you
may recieve notes from the postmasters at that sight informing you that
you message bounced there. It's annoying, but there is no easy way for
some older mail systems to tell listserv mail from personal messages.
(I know, I'm on the staff of a small (?) conferencing system that
gets by with pleistocene era hardware. <g>

I must say, your address certainly is eye catching! Am I right in thinking
that spring must be peeping out from behind snow drifts for you right
about now? (Here in Michigan, US, we've just had our first real snow
of the year.)

Take care!

Regards,
Misti Anslin Tucker
"Once grammar has been learned, (writing) is simply talking on
paper and in time learning what not to say." Beryl Bainbridge