Re: A little moderation, please

Subject: Re: A little moderation, please
From: Juliana_Wallace -at- ISSERV9 -dot- IDX -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 14:50:19 -0400

Adding my vote for splitting the list into interest areas. I stay on the
list because I from time to time find very valuable information. However,
the endless discussions require an unreasonable amount of sifting time,
time that I do not have to spare.

And now, having just added to everyone's inbox, I'll sign off...

Juliana Wallace
wallace -at- idx -dot- com