Re: Advanced Degrees -

Subject: Re: Advanced Degrees -
From: Guy Haas <ghaas -at- NETSCAPE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 12:48:59 -0800

At 01:38 PM 12/10/96 -0700, David Hailey wrote:
>Hi everybody,

..

>MY point? I have a request. We have developed a new program which we believe
>is designed exactly for working, professional writers. We are presenting the
>Mission and goals statement in the morning. It stands a very good chance of
>being approved. But I would like one final sanity check. If you are
>interested and have time, would you examine the attached document (one version
>is WP, the other TXT). Let me know what you think.

>Attachment Converted: C:\EUDORA\GOALSTAT.txt

>Attachment Converted: C:\EUDORA\GOALSTAT.WPD

What do I think?

I think I don't want people lobbing 43K of text into my mailbox unbidden.

I think people who want opinions on material should ask for volunteers,
and send only THEM the material.

I think it could have been on a website.

--g (rumpy?)

Guy K. Haas, Software Exegete ghaas -at- netscape -dot- com
Netscape Communications 415-937-3773
501 Middlefield My opinions are mine,
Mountain View, CA 94043 Netscape's are their own.