Re: A little moderation, please

Subject: Re: A little moderation, please
From: BrYan Westbrook <westbrok -at- HSNP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 21:50:44 GMT

On Tue, 10 Dec 1996 15:20:30 EDT, Michelle Nichols/VENTANA
<Michelle_Nichols/VENTANA -dot- ITP -at- LGATE -dot- VMEDIA -dot- COM> wrote:

>I think separating the list out would be nice. If you wanted to still follow it
>all, you could still get all of them; otherwise, you could simply get only
>those topics that interested you. I delete 90% of the posts without reading

My experience with divided lists is that too much of the messages are
cross-posted making even more mail through which to sift.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/6663/
Moon Over Parma (a tribute to the Drew Carey Show)
Carpal Tunnel Resource Page The Woody Allen FAQ
Famous Arkansans The Classic Rock SIG