Temperament Survey Results

Subject: Temperament Survey Results
From: TIMMERMAN <timmerma -at- IPDLINK -dot- IPD -dot- ANL -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 11:19:56 CST

Hi All,

I have stopped receiving email about the Keirsey Temperament Sorter.
One kind person didn't include his/her test results but asked me,
"What is tempermant?" I guess that's the politically correct way of
telling me I misspelled the word. The results follow. No. of

Don Timmerman, INTJ
Argonne National Laboratory

30 |
| |
25 | | |
| | | |
20 | | | | |
| | | | |
15 | | | | | |
| | | | | | |
10 | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
5 | | | | | | | | |
|___|_|_|___|_|_|___|___|___|___|__
E I N S F T J P
x x
15 1 19 28 1 6 11 24 22 13 = 140

Distribution of All Responses (35 x 4 = 140)

30 |
| |
25 | |
| |
20 | | | |
| | | | |
15 | | | | |
| | | | | |
10 | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
5 | | | | | | | |
|___|_|_|___|_|_|___|___|___|___|__
E I N S F T J P
x x
13 1 17 27 1 3 11 20 19 12 = 124

Distribution for Salaried Employees (31 x 4 = 124)

4 | |
| |
3 | | | |
| | | |
2 | | | | | | |
| | | | | | |
1 | | | | | | | |
|___|___|___|___|_______|___|___|__
E I N S F T J P
2 2 2 3 0 4 3 1 = 16

Distribution for the Self Employeed (4 x 4 = 16)

INTJ: 7
ENTJ: 6
INFP: 4
ESTJ: 4