Re: SCREENSHOTS FOR SOFTWARE ON UNIX?

Subject: Re: SCREENSHOTS FOR SOFTWARE ON UNIX?
From: "Wayne J. Douglass" <wayned -at- VERITY -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 09:22:31 -0800

At 08:03 AM 12/12/96 -0500, Suzanne Pyle wrote:
>Anybody have any bright ideas on how to capture screenshots for software
>running on UNIX that can then be downloaded or fired up in a desktop pub
>tool on a PC?

>Any suggestions are much appreciated!

I run UNIX programs on my NT 3.51 box using X-Win32 and capture everything I
need with my Windows screen capture program. See http://www.starnet.com for
more info about this product.

--Wayne Douglass
Verity, Inc. Email: wayned -at- verity -dot- com
894 Ross Drive Telephone: 408-542-2139
Sunnyvale, CA 94089 Facsimile: 408-542-2040