Temperature in the Gulf region

Subject: Temperature in the Gulf region
From: John Posada <jposada -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 16:01:49 -0500

Guys...question.

When discussing temperature, does the Gulf region (Saudi Arabia, Arab Emerates,
Egypt, etc.) express temp using centegrade (C) or farenheit (F)?

I'm working from home today and all of my books, dictionaries and style guides
are in the office.

Thanks

John Posada
- Central New Jersey Employment Manager
Society for Technical Communication
http://stc.org/region2/njc/

- Technical Proposal Writer
Bell Communications Research
(908) 699-5839 (W)
jposada -at- notes -dot- cc -dot- bellcore -dot- com

"Its wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago"
- Vice President Dan Quayle, 4/30/91
I don't speak for my employer and they return the favor