No Subject?

Subject: No Subject?
From: Iain Harrison <iharrison -at- SCT -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 09:57:30 GMT

Yesterday, I posted a message to the list, but forgot to give it a
subject line - I'm on digest, and removed the digest number as subject.

What I assumed was the listserver returned the message as undelivered
because there was no subject, so I resent it with a subject line.

Today's digest has my message twice, so it must have got through despite
the error message.

This is an apology for the double-posting, and a caution to others
against making the same mistake that I made.

Iain Harrison
iharrison -at- sct -dot- co -dot- uk