Re: Tech Marketing Com

Subject: Re: Tech Marketing Com
From: Jane Bergen <janeb -at- AIRMAIL -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 23:12:28 +600

On 14 Dec 96 at 20:55, Daniel Arrasmith wrote:

> Thanks for taking the call. I enjoy the show. At the risk of the
> M-word upsetting some techwhirlers:

> Is anyone aware of a listserv or newsgroup for *Technical Marketing*
> scribes?

Yes, there is...but it's nothing like this one! It's a moderated list
managed by Kim Bayne, a marcom mogul of sorts. The number of messages
is far fewer and not even daily, but they are pretty informative. Go
to Kim's web page for directions on how to sign up, etc.

http://www.bayne.com/wolfBayne/

Also, STC has a MarCom PIC (Professional Interest Committee). If you
are a member of STC, you can join the MarCom PIC and receive the
newsletter, etc. free. It, too, is low activity. You don't say where
you are located, but a lot of local STC chapters have a MarCom PIC
also.

Good luck.

Jane
janeb -at- airmail -dot- net