screen capture questions

Subject: screen capture questions
From: "PRADERIO, LAURA" <PRADERLA -dot- MCMURDO -at- MCMURDO -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 11:46:00 NZD

hello,

we are using the simple screen capture utility provided by microsoft
(alt+printscreen) to capture some screens in access. (in win95)

the problem is that when we link/paste the screen capture into a word
document, the online resolution is horrible, even though it prints well.
we eventually need some decent resolution for online presentation.

does anyone know if this utility saves the preview as a coarse black &
white tiff and if that setting can be changed? a fine B&W tiff would be
good.

also, what format is the file in? properties didn't tell us. is it a .bmp
or a .wmf?

thanks,
laura

mcmurdo station, antarctica
praderla -dot- mcmurdo -at- mcmurdo -dot- gov