Re: Frame SpellCheck Problem

Subject: Re: Frame SpellCheck Problem
From: Melonie Holliman <mrh -at- ABMDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 07:39:51 -0600

Howdy, Yall:

I have not written to this loop in a long,
long time.

About the Frame spellcheck problem, I tested
this and it seems to work. In the paragraph
designer, check under advanced. If the language
chosen is "None", the spellchecker skips that
paragraph. I bet some of your paragraph tags
are defined with the "None" option. Change it
to "English" and you should be o.k.

I would be interested to know if that actually
is the problem.

Melonie Holliman
Tech Writer, ABM Data Systems