Re: Frame Spelling Problem Fix

Subject: Re: Frame Spelling Problem Fix
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 14:43:26 -0500

On Mon, 16 Dec 1996, Linda castellani wrote:
> I'm just learning Frame. Am I really going to have to go through
>this to spellcheck every time?

I've been using Frame as my main work tool for 4 years, and I've NEVER
had to do anything like this.

K -at- __________________Kat Nagel, MasterWork Consulting Services
Technical writing / Editing / Document design / Research

"Let horrid Jargon split the Air/And rive the Nerves asunder."
___William Billings, in The Singing Master's Assistant (1778)