Do's or Dos

Subject: Do's or Dos
From: ISABELLA_ADORNATO <isabella -at- ZEUS -dot- ATS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 16:31:29 EDT-500

Hi everyone!

I need to use the phrase "Do's and Don'ts" except that I'm not
quite sure on how it should be written: "Dos" or "Do's".

According to some research that we did, it should be written as "Dos"
or else "Do's" would mean "Do is"; yet I have seen it written
as "Do's" (Do's and Don'ts), even in STC journals.

Can you give me some input on how it should be written. Thanks in
advance for your help!

Isabella Adornato
Technical Writer
ATS Aerospace