I need your help

Subject: I need your help
From: mailman <landgrp -at- PUBLIC -dot- BTA -dot- NET -dot- CN>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 15:39:42 -0800

Hello,
Dear Freind,

This is Land Economic Group in China, and I'm Liu Jianhe. I need your
help to offer me some information about some products.

Would you be kind enough to offer me some material the following
products and its price as well:

FBI Digital Alarm Receiving set, including software(9920, 7700) and
hardware of CP-220X Digital receiver(with 8 Telephone Cards) and the
Control Box/Transmitor of PA727,PA737 and PA747.

We are interested in the security(alarm) equipment and if the production
company has its agent in China, we hope you can offer us its name,
address, telephone number and fax number.

Your early response will be appreiated.

Best regards!

Liu Jianhe
Land Group

Tel: 86-10-68183330
Fax: 86-10-68214125
E-mail:landgrp -at- public -dot- bta -dot- net -dot- cn