postscript and visio questions

Subject: postscript and visio questions
From: "PRADERIO, LAURA" <PRADERLA -dot- MCMURDO -at- MCMURDO -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 11:51:00 NZD

happy new year to everyone on the list! hope it is peaceful and warm!

so-i have two questions:

1. when you folks print ms word documents (HP postscript printer/driver)
does the printer ever return an offending command error (MSTT31c1df00)
and an error undefined. we occassionally have this problem, but can't
reproduce it. it goes away when we reboot the system. just annoying.

2. concerning visio technical 4.0+, does anyone know if the advanced
network add-ons contain different stencils than the ones bundled with
just the technical version.

thanks,
stay cool!
laura praderio
mcmurdo station, antarctica
praderla -dot- mcmurdo -at- mcmurdo -dot- gov