Web Page

Subject: Web Page
From: Dawn Langley <CDLangley -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 19:06:44 -0500

Hi List -

I created a simple web page with a link to my resume if anyone is interested:
http://members.aol.com:/cdlangley/techcomm/dawn.htm

Also, I noticed that the address on some links for subscribing to the TW list
is the old one (techwr-l -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu). Those of you with pages might
want to check your address.

Dawn