adobe ill question

Subject: adobe ill question
From: "PRADERIO, LAURA" <PRADERLA -dot- MCMURDO -at- MCMURDO -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 08:18:00 NZD

hi,
posting for a friend:

I have a question regarding Adobe Illustrator.... Anyway, my problem is:
I have created a block diagram
of the ATS-3 system (satellite system). On the screen it looks terrific
(in "Artwork"
mode), but when I try to print it, or view in in "Preview" mode, all of
the rectangles are black, some of the lines have disappeared, and all
around it only vaguely resembles my creation. Do you have any
suggestions?

thanks,
laura praderio
mcmurdo station, antarctica
praderla -dot- mcmurdo -at- mcmurdo -dot- gov