Framemaker booklet

Subject: Framemaker booklet
From: Stephanie Holland <SLHOLLAND -at- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 13:04:00 -0700

Hi all. I hope this isn't off-topic.

I'm posting the message below for a co-worker. She is waiting patiently
for access to the FrameMaker list and to hear from FrameMaker technical
support. In the meantime, I wonder if anyone on this list might have an
answer.

>"I'm trying to make a booklet with FrameMaker. The kind I mean is where
>you use 8 1/2 x 11 sheets folded in half and have two pages printed on
>each sheet. The page numbering for this type of project gets
>complicated when you try to have FrameMaker generate two page numbers
>per folded sheet and when you try to have continuous numbering on
>back-to-back sheets.

Can I do this in FrameMaker and if so, how? If not, do you have any
suggestions? We've heard that ClickBook is a good for this, but it only
works on Windows 95 and we use NT."

Thanks in advance.

Stephanie Holland
Micron Electronics