Linotronic 330 printer driver

Subject: Linotronic 330 printer driver
From: Patricia Funston <pfunston -at- OPENTEXT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 12:40:09 -0500

To add detail to a problem I just submitted to the list:

We're printing Word7 documents using the printer driver above. In our TOC, the leading dots are behaving strangely: we get about ten dots, a small break, another 10 dots, and so on.

In print preview, the breaks do not show up on-screen. I've checked the style for the TOCn, nothing funny there.

Suggestions welcomed. Thanx in advance.

pfunston -at- opentext -dot- com

<<application/ms-tnef>>