Re: Combined doc/help index

Subject: Re: Combined doc/help index
From: Peter Gold <pgold -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 06:03:43 -0800

The last time I read a Microsoft manual for Word or maybe it was Excel, I
recall that simple and common things were explained on paper, but deeper
or more complex things had pointers to online help such as, "search for
xxx in Help." The books were thinner, of course, for this approach. Maybe
a Microsoft writer is lurking and cares to comment on user feedback.

Peter Gold
pgold -at- netcom -dot- com