WP51 problem with tif graphic

Subject: WP51 problem with tif graphic
From: Jeanette Evans <evans -at- MR -dot- PICKER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 09:53:50 -0500

About the WP51 problem with the tif graphic - here's a possible
work-around (inelegant as it sounds, it might be worth mentioning!) You
may get more predictable results (with the temperamental beast that is
wp51) if you try the graphic in a pcx or wpg format. (Who knows why
but I've found that sometimes work. I usually get acceptable results
using Hijaak for the conversion.)