Re: Management disagreement RE: HTML

Subject: Re: Management disagreement RE: HTML
From: Stephanie Holland <SLHOLLAND -at- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 17:59:23 -0700

Thanks for your suggestions. I'll let you know how this gets resolved.

Actually, the manager I've referred to isn't my direct manager. He's two
people above me. I admit I was a little irked when I sent my original
email, but I hope I didn't give everyone the impression that I wanted to
argue with this guy or "win" or go "behind his back." There's more
background to this situation than I could provide in a short email.

I will make a serious effort, though, to try to find out what this
manager's goals are and what his thinking is. It's just frustrating
because I had a meeting with him and several other high-level managers
about this issue several months ago, and I and the other managers
thought it was resolved then.

Because this manager is not listening to me, I thought gathering the
knowledge of others in the technical communication field might help him
realize that my ideas are valid.

Thanks again for your suggestions. I'll let you know what happens. :- )

Stephanie