Framed on Frame

Subject: Framed on Frame
From: SUZANNE PYLE <comline -at- STAR -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 11:47:12 -0500

I need to get some insights from you on Frame. Here goes:

1. Specifically, using the hypertext features, can I create some annotated
text as callouts around a graphic that can be used later if I convert the
file to HTML so that if I click on a number by the illustration it links to
the annotated text that appeared in the source file?

2. What exactly does Frame Viewer do?

3. Can you take a Word template and have it converted into a Frame style sheet?

4. Is there a way to take an HTML version of a Frame file and create a help
file that can be viewed on a UNIX platform?

Feel free to respond directly to me.

thanks for your help!

Suzanne