Entry Level position

Subject: Entry Level position
From: Emily Betters/Shiva Corporation <ebetters -at- SHIVA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 11:49:33 EDT

Hi everyone.

I recently graduated college in May with a BS in Technical Communications, and
have taken a job as an entry level technical writer. But since I came on board
I have been doing publishing work and little writing. For example I converted
700 files from Word to HTML. Since I am one of very few that in my department
that knows HTML, I acquired this task. Now I am a HTML project leader....in a
entry level technical writing position and salary.

My question to you all is am I doing still doing an entry level job?

Thanks,
Emily Betters
Shiva Corporation