Re: Knowing prog. lang. +s to a TW's $?

Subject: Re: Knowing prog. lang. +s to a TW's $?
From: Mitch Berg <mberg -at- IS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 16:17:29 -0600

Ruth Glaser wrote:

> The following book should be of particular interest to you then:
> "Object-Oriented GUI Application Development" by Geoff Lee
> ISBN 0-13-363086-2

Thanks for the ref.

> This is a high level (not API specific) approach to integrating GUI
> application development with OOA/OOD. My review - WOW! It has been
> immensely helpful, both for GUI development and OO docs development.

Cool. I've been reading a book, "Designing Object Oriented GUI's", by
Collins. Very nitty-gritty - good book, but I'm glad I'm learning
Smalltalk...

> The book is out of print and difficult to come by, but still can be found on
> many bookstores' shelves. (For Mitch - I got my copy at Borders in
> Bonaventure - Minnetonka).

Just called Borders - it IS still in print, and I just ordered a copy...

Thanks for the pointer.

BTW - you apparently know I live in the Twins, so we must have met
somewhere... ???

I'm sorry, I'm stumped!