Dictionary Question

Subject: Dictionary Question
From: "James M. Lockard" <norton -at- MCS -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 20:43:24 +0000

Tech. writers,

My coworkers and I are preparing an in-house style guide. We want to choose
a dictionary to rely on, but we were curious about what dictionaries other
technical writers preferred.

If you have a preference for a particular brand, please reply to me
personally. Later, I'll summarize the responses I receive for the list.

TIA,
James Lockard

norton -at- mcs -dot- net
-or-
jamesl -at- dmti -dot- com

"A black hole the size of 300 billion suns is gobbling up the M87 galaxy
because astronomers gave it a boring name."
-- Jim Harrison, "After Ikkyu"