HelpBreeze

Subject: HelpBreeze
From: Edith Waill <ewaill -at- THINKSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 09:53:14 -0400

Has anyone out there used HelpBreeze to create manuals and online help from
a single source? If so, what are its pros and cons? Also, if you've used
Doc-to-Help, or its new upgrade, Documentation Studio, how do they compare
to HelpBreeze. Some of our main concerns are compilation speed, bugs, tech
support, and ability to produce good looking, well formatted manuals and
online help relatively easily. We're currently using Doc-to-Help which we
like, but compilation time is too long. We've tried RoboHelp which has
shorter compilation time, but we had to go through too many gyrations to
format the hard copy manual the way we wanted it.

Thanks in advance for your help.