RE: Editors

Subject: RE: Editors
From: "Phil Hellerman" <Phil -dot- Hellerman -at- MCI -dot- Com>
To: "'marners -at- CORSAIR -dot- MANTECH-WVA -dot- COM'" <marners -at- corsair -dot- mantech-wva -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 09:42:18 -0600

I am sure that others agree, but I feel this way. Someone who uses a manual uses it because they are looking for answers. Therefore, if the documentation contains information that is not defined or well written then it is useless. Suffice to say that if it is not clear to YOU, then it is not clear. (Granted, you do not have a tech background but you are not the Straw Man from the Wizard of OZ either.)

I have been in the business 20 years. It never ceases to amaze me what people DO NOT know. Besides, people are not ready to admit they do not know something.

Hope this helps.