Re: Alien virus

Subject: Re: Alien virus
From: d r <writeagain -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 09:49:42 EST

Wow. This is scary. Tell me more. I have an IBM Aptiva and was told that
IBM was told that someone claims to have put a virus in the machines in
the plant that will come up at random on the 22nd of every month. They
told me how to fool the virus or I can have it hit and they'll take it
from there.

d.r.