Doc-To-Help as a means of consistency

Subject: Doc-To-Help as a means of consistency
From: DWeber <dweber -at- ISDLINK1 -dot- HISD -dot- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 14:25:36 EST

We've used Doc-To-Help for all our commercial manuals...and I have
found it to be a great tool for greating templates and set standards
for a style library. It's great if you have multiple writers...and it
converts your manual into on-line help without any headaches. It also
has a great cross-reference feature.

Just thought I'd pass this along.