Re: Information Mapping [Ref:C853672]

Subject: Re: Information Mapping [Ref:C853672]
From: Tom Tomasovic <Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- NA -dot- NWMARKETS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 21:09:38 +0000

Patrick:

Information Mapping is a system/technique for organizing information. It
is also the company which created the system and trains and teaches it.
They have a web site (don't remember URL) with lots of info about who,
what, and where they are.

HTH

Regards,

Tom <<Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- na -dot- nwmarkets -dot- com>>

You should be aware that the information contained within this message is
solely the opinion of the writer (me). The people at NatWest have little
control over how I express myself, and they should not be held responsible
for anything I say (unless, of course, I express it as a corporate
opinion).