experience using these tools?

Subject: experience using these tools?
From: Kelly Kremin <Three_Cats -at- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 23:58:59 UT

BookMaster or Book Manager... Does anyone use this tool for print publication
development? (I think there's a scripting language involved.)

What about using an IPF editor for help development?

I was hired by company A to work in division B, which was recently purchased
by company C. The tools mentioned above are what company C uses.

If you know anything, I'd love to hear from you.

Since I've never heard of either, I'm concerned about how advantageous (or
not) my current position is. I'm all for expanding my skill set, but I want
to move forward not backward; up, not out.

Please contact me directly at: Three_Cats -at- msn -dot- com

Thanks for your help.

Kelly M. Kremin