Re: Email Address of STC etc

Subject: Re: Email Address of STC etc
From: Gurudutt Kamath/Technical Writing Centre <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 23:16:16 +0530

Hello there!

There is no known technical writing society in India.

As a columnist/writer on documentation/technical writing for several
years now, I am a sort of one-man society in India. There are very few
technical writers here. My one man company, Technical Writing Centre,
thus tries to take up the "society" role. Details about me, and brief
details about TWC are on my pages. If you need any more information or my
postal address, please email me. There is an article on the
documentation scenario in India on my pages, if you are interested.

If you have the time, please do summarize the responses for the group.

Best wishes from India.

Guru

guruk -at- giasbm01 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
Go http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath
for column on Documentation, Internet, etc.
Technical Writing Centre, Mumbai