Re: Looking for: Editor for Windows 3.x that has drag-and-drop e

Subject: Re: Looking for: Editor for Windows 3.x that has drag-and-drop e
From: Jane Bergen <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 08:42:02 +0000

On 21 Jan 97 at 15:19, MZ wrote:

> I'm looking for a Win3.x editor or small word-processor that has
> drag-and-drop editing capability (i.e., you select text with the
> mouse, then you can drag the text elsewhere).
>
> If you are using a small Win3.x program (smaller than all the
> bloated word-processors out there) that has this feature, please let
> me know what it is called and where it can be found.

I have a really, really good text editor, it's shareware and called
(what else?) TextPad. You can read about it and download it at their
web page

http://www.textpad.com/

and if you like it, pay only $27.00. It comes in 16-bit and 32-bit
versions (the 32-bit will work with Win 3.1 and Win32s; the 16-bit
will work with Win 3.1 without Win32s) and is very rich in features.
There are a few other good ones out there... our engineers use
Multi-Edit, but I don't know much about it.

Jane Bergen

"my opinions are my own..."
Jane Bergen, Technical Writer
janeb -at- answersoft -dot- com