Subject: View Source in Netscape
From: John Garison <jgarison -at- CENTRA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 09:18:17 -0500

I got tired of switching between applications ... and found a better way. I
changed a Netscape option and now, when I View Source, it opens Notepad as
the viewer. You can specify the editor of your choice:

From Netscape's Options menu, choose General Preferences
Click on the Apps tab
In the View Source field, enter the path and name of the editor you want to use.

Easy and better.

John Garison
Documentation Manager - Centra Software
430 Bedford St., Lexington, MA 02173
john -at- centra -dot- com http://www.centra.com
617-861-7000 x1018 or 888-547-6300 - x1018