Re: "Good" Web Pages

Subject: Re: "Good" Web Pages
From: Sally Yeo <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 15:29:32 -0600

Mike,

"Good" Web pages all contain some common attributes, in no particular
order:

They load quickly
They do not require any horizontal scrolling (even for 640x480 displays)
They have limited vertical scrolling
Are written and formatted for quick scanning and location of info
Are written concisely so online reading is minimized
Have current, accurate content
Are interesting and hold your interest
Meet the visitor's needs (not the corporation's)
Are free from typos, spelling and grammatical errors, etc.
Have a focus and are aimed at a clear target audience

These are just the points that come to my mind as I sit here--I am sure
others will add more!

Sally Yeo
sallyyeo -at- execpc -dot- com