Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 26 Jan 1997 to 27 Jan 1997

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 26 Jan 1997 to 27 Jan 1997
From: Peter Gold <pgold -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 15:53:18 -0800

Bob and Ray had a sketch about the guy who wrote copy for bottle caps
such as "Shake well before using," "Refrigerate after opening," etc. Not
only is conciseness for clarity an issue, but to fit minimal space,
another ball to juggle.

Although the routine was hilarious (if you have a Bob and Ray mindset),
but the discussion of the challenges and discipline involved were right
on. It might be a good training tape on minimalist effective documentation.

Peter Gold
pgold -at- netcom -dot- com