Re: Editorial and technical reviews

Subject: Re: Editorial and technical reviews
From: John Ahlstrom <jahlstro -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 16:10:50 -0800

Sue:

If you mean by "editorial review" the
same thing that I mean, why would anyone
in their [sic] right mind ever ask programmers
to do an editorial review?

By editorial review I mean everything but
technical accuracy.

I have worked with more than 100 incredibly intelligent
programmers and mediocre ones and poor ones
and have seen any "editorial review" skills in
maybe 2.

John Ahlstrom
jahlstrom -at- cisco -dot- com