Re: I'm back... and I've got a question...

Subject: Re: I'm back... and I've got a question...
From: "Paul J. Sisler" <paul -at- SISLER -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 17:41:59 -0600

OK--I'll be contrary just for kicks . . .

Has W3 passed HTML 3.2 as anofficial standard yet anyway?

If you are dealing with a group of end users whom you know will be viewing
your html with particular browsers, and you have special information
delivery needs that require deviating from html 3.2 but which are easily
dealt with through the use of some browser-specific technology (say Active
X), why not take adavantage of those capabilities, however idiosyncratic?

(assumes a controlled intranet, of course)

pjs