Job in Concord, NH

Subject: Job in Concord, NH
From: Jim Bittman <jmbj -at- BITTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 22:04:48 -0500

Small and fast-growing high-tech company is looking for a good
technical writer to keep up with our new product offerings.

Overview of duties:
o Product manuals
o Datasheets
o Advertising copy
o Web pages

Experience:
o Must be proficient in using MS windows applications to
produce top-quality documentation.
o Ability to clearly and concisely convey our technical
message to a highly technical audience
o Knowledge of DSP (digital signal processing) a BIG plus!

The company:
BittWare Research Systems is the market leader in SHARC-based
DSP boards for the PC industry. We design and sell a wide variety
of products based on the SHARC (super harvard architechure computer),
which is a floating point DSP chip by Analog Devices.

Check out our web-site (authored internally) to learn more about
BittWare and find out if you'd like to be part of our excellent
team of professionals!

http://www.bittware.com

Jim.