Free-lance writers wanted

Subject: Free-lance writers wanted
From: "M. David Orr" <whitears -at- INTERACCESS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 15:12:14 -0600

We are a technical writing, training, and usability consulting company
in Chicago and in Atlanta. We frequently need free-lance technical
writers and instructional designers to work on client projects. We have
several projects breaking now in the Chicago area. Please submit your
resume via email.

These positions are temporary, for the duration of the client project.
We pay at contractor rates, but usually carry the writer as a W-2
employee with no benefits other than 401K after 1000 hours of work.

Please indicate your rate structure and other preferences, such as
on-site/off-site, geographic restrictions, types of projects.

--
M. David Orr
Orr & Associates/Usability Management